After conducting a review and then hosting a giveaway for "Interactive Alphabet" app, I have been given the opportunities to review 2 more apps from this awesome company. Anyway, my review as below...
* Title: Memory Train
* Price: $1.99
* Category: Education
* Updated: Dec 12, 2011
* Current Version: 1.12
* Size: 36.0 MB
* Language: English
* Seller: Pi'ikea St. LLC
* Rated: 4+
* Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Description from the product page:
"An outstanding memory game of concentration and focus from Pi’ikea Street (the award winning developers of ‘Interactive Alphabet’). Hop on the train with Spacey the elephant and help him focus his memory while on the way to the circus. Memorize the characteristics of objects passing by and recall them to earn stars, badges, and peanuts. Along the way, kids may find a few surprises!
Kids will be challenged to remember things like:
“What color was the shape?”, “Which one was green?”, “What number just passed by?”, “What 3 things just passed by?”
* Choose from 9 player avatars
* 4 player slots so brother,sister,mom and dad can play independently.
* 10 different types of levels
* Adaptive Difficulty
* Earn stars, badges and peanut trophies.
This app is language neutral with no spoken language so that children from anywhere can play! "
* It is engaging and interactive!
I was so excited when Ben got the answers right!
* This game is quite tough even to me! Just when I thought Ben had aced the challenges in the particular level, it speeds up and the challenges change! Whoaaa! Fun, fun, fun!
* This app challenges your memory and at the same time, teaches my child about shapes, colours, numbers and I think it is good for my child!
What's not so good?
* Is it possible to have a 'Hint' option or message prompted before the new challenges start so that I could be prepared on what to expect?
You can purchase the "Memory Train" app from the iTunes App Store.
I received no monetary compensation for this review, I was provided with the promo code by the sponsor to redeem the application for free from iTunes Store in order to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed in this post are my own. Please do your own research when purchasing products, as your opinions may differ from mine. And if you'd like to read my previous iPad Apps reviews, you can do so by reading this post of mine called "My iPad App Reviews"