Whose toes are that peeking out from the gorgeous cover?
I came across LaDy LaDuKe's website a month back and requested for a review opportunity. I was so looking forward for an opportunity to review a breastfeeding cover since I started breastfeeding in March 2009 and it gets really really really annoying when I am out and about and I had to frantically search for a nursing room in order to nurse my child.
For those of you who are staying out of Malaysia, we don't nurse in public and what we do is either cover up or we nurse in nursing/baby rooms if they are available, else, we have to make do with hiding somewhere to nurse I guess...
Without further delay, here's my review on the awesome life & time saving Feeder Frock Breastfeeding Covers, and yes, you get to see my face clearer on my blog for the very first time! ( * shy * )
We are the Home of The Feeder Frock breastfeeding cover! Our original creation and design to help moms cover up fully while breastfeeding in public. The Feeder Frock is the only nursing cover that allows moms to stand or move while nursing. Sometimes you have to push a stroller or chase your kids, but most importantly...your nursing cover must be "cute"!
We want other moms to know that we understand what it's like to live in a world of kids all day, and that sometimes you need something that is pretty and special, and just for you.
I requested to review the Breastfeeding-Feeder Frock-LADY LUXE Nursing Cover-Stone Cobble because it looks gorgeous, made of chiffon material and I like the pattern. I tested the breastfeeding cover on the following areas:
* Washing - Colors stayed and did not stain other clothing
* Drying - Dries up really fast due to the chiffon material
* Storing - Again, due to its chiffon material, I'm able to fold and lump up the breastfeeding cover into my small diaper bag.
Fits into my small diaper bag!
* Other Usage -On the 1st day of using it, I turned MacGyver and used the cover as a shield to protect my baby girl from the glaring sunlight in our car.
"Mummy, I love the pretty cover!"
* Functionality - Very good! It covers all the sides and areas that are supposed to be covered, front, sides, back and top. I feel so much at ease to be able to breastfeed wherever I am. Although this breastfeeding covers allows the user to breastfeed on the go or standing, I still need to find a place to sit when nursing as I feel my girl is getting heavier and I would prefer to sit while nursing. One thing I'm still trying to get use to is the plastic covering for the neck support. It allows me to peep in to see my girl but sometimes the end of the plastic band pokes at my neck when I rushed to wear the breastfeeding cover.
* Ventilation - Due to its chiffon material, it is cooling and yet able to keep my girl warm! It sounds weird of me saying this but when we went for our recent family trip to Genting (it's one of the coldest place in hot Malaysia), my girl stays warm during the nursing session thanks to this cover!
Happily gorging on mummy's milk!
* Places I use the breastfeeding cover - Church (prior to this, I had to use this small nursing room provided but we have to sit on the floor and the room is quite stuffy), my SIL house, Genting Highlands (indoor playground, during an open-air train ride, open-air playground), shopping malls that we frequently go to, and latest: on a kiddie ride (there's not even a bench around, so I had to sit on a kiddie ride and nursed my girl).
|At my SIL's house...
||At the indoor playground...
||On the open-air train ride...
You can find a lot of designs and products from LaDy LaDuKe's retail websites: Etsy, Zibbet & Artfire.
I received no monetary compensation for this review, I was provided with the Feeder Frock Breastfeeding Covers by LaDy LaDuKe in order to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed in this post are my own. Please do your own research when purchasing products, as your opinions may differ from mine.