I received an email for the opportunity to review some upcoming apps from Auryn Inc and after browsing through the many apps available on their website, I have decided to request to review the "Teddy's Night ". Anyway, my review as below...
* Title: Teddy's Night
* Price: $4.99
* Category: Books
* Updated: Apr 25, 2012
* Version: 1.1.6
* Size: 127 MB
* Language: English
* Seller: Auryn, Inc
* Rated: 4+
* Requirements: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later.
Description from the product page:
"As a follow up to the groundbreaking and critically-acclaimed iPad storybook "Teddy's Day", Teddy's Night boasts a world of imagination as young kids often wonder what their teddy gets up to when they sleep. The charming illustrations of Birte Muller really come to life through hundreds of interactive touch points. If you're looking for the perfect bedtime story to read your kids, you must experience Teddy's Night!
Things to try:
- Interactive animation on every page
- Customizable wall drawing
- Block stacking and memory matching games
- Interactive harp playing
- Physics room"
* This app is engaging and interactive, there are surprises everywhere in the book as you move along the pages!
* The illustration is so cute and beautiful! I love the details as well!
* I love the idea of hidden activities on some of the pages - such as the block stacking game (which is also affected by the way you tilt your iPad whoaaa...!), memory matching games on a bath tub tiles, or drawing activities from the wall painting picture and more!
Room for Improvement?
* Nothing I can think of, though I think Ben is not very excited with this app as he does not have a teddy bear, so probably that's the reason he does not relate himself to the story in this app.
You can purchase the "Teddy's Night" app from the iTunes App Store.
I received no monetary compensation for this review, I was provided with the promo code by the sponsor to redeem the application for free from iTunes Store in order to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed in this post are my own. Please do your own research when purchasing products, as your opinions may differ from mine. And if you'd like to read my previous iPad Apps reviews, you can do so by reading this post of mine called "My iPad App Reviews"