I came across a Tweet message from Thea Skincare about reviewing opportunities for their products and decided to request for an opportunity to review their Mother and Baby range and Estelle from the awesome company replied saying they are fine with international bloggers reviewing their products (yippee!!) and asked me to choose one of the 3 products for my review.
Anyway long story short, I opted for the "Organic Coconut & Lavender Soothing Top to Toe Baby Lotion (85% organic, 100% natural)" for my review! Here goes my review after trying the product for over a month:
Every Thea Skincare product range is designed to target an individual skin type. When used regularly as part of daily skin care routines, Thea's natural skin care products can dramatically improve the texture and appearance of skin on the face and body - such as wrinkles & fine lines, oily complexions, dry skin, sensitive skins, sun-damaged or prematurely aging skins, acne, eczema and everything in between.
Thea also offers natural and organic Mother & Baby skincare, natural skin care products, such as highly effective organic moisturisers and body creams for teenagers and a Men’s natural skin care range. Thea Skin care natural products make it possible for us all to enjoy beautifully smooth, hydrated, nourished and radiant skin from head to toe – the natural way.
About Organic Coconut & Lavender Soothing Top to Toe Baby Lotion:
Nourish & protect even the most sensitive skins with this beautifully scented, nutrient-rich and hydrating baby moisturiser. Blended using the most gentle, organic ingredients that nature has to offer, including deeply nutritious Sweet Almond Oil and refreshing Orange Blossom.
Key ingredients: 78% organic, 100% natural, Sulphate and Paraben Free.
* Organic Aloe Juice – mild and soothing, attracts & seals in moisture.
* Organic Lavender, Organic Chamomile Distillates – soothe & hydrate sensitive skins.
* Orange Blossom Distillate – antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and refreshing.
* Shea Butter - the most effective natural moisturiser. Protects, repairs & draws in moisture.
* Sweet Almond Oil – nutritious & hydrating, kind to sensitive skins.
* Vitamin E –the best pregnancy skin care vitamin. Repairs, soothes & nourishes. Also perfect for healing nappy rash.
The reason I requested to review the "Organic Coconut & Lavender Soothing Top to Toe Baby Lotion" is because I like a product that covers head to toe and the idea of one simple product that handles everything top to bottom!
* Appearance: The bottle is just about the right size and easy to hold. The nozzle is protected with a transparent cover which is good. However, I do not like the nozzle as sometimes too much/too little lotion got sprayed out, well maybe it's because of my hand pressure when trying to squeeze out the lotion. For me, organic = must cherish and use moderately!
* Smell: The lotion has a nice herb smell and it is not too overpowering, can't quite explain in details but just want to note down my sister in law's reaction when I used the lotion on Alyson few weeks ago. My sister in law was visiting with her son and she immediately went "Hey, what nice smell is that?" and sniffed around looking for its source. When I told her that I'm applying lotion on Alyson and my sister in law said 'That's a very nice lotion smell! Where to get it?'
* Feel: The lotion is neither too thick nor too watery and it leaves a very mild oily feel after application which lasted for a few seconds.
* Effectiveness: I noticed Alyson's skin is smoother and moist when I applied the lotion on her body and face. We recently went for our family trip for 3 days 2 nights and I forgot to bring along the lotion, as a result, I noticed there are dry skin on Alyson's knees (she is learning to flip on her front now). I immediately applied more portion of the lotion when we got home and good to report that her skin is back to being moist and smooth now! Pheww...
Verdict: A nice smelling organic lotion that moisturise my baby's skin! Love it!
You can get more info on where to buy it at:
Yes, yes, we are all waiting for this glorious moment!
Now, Estelle has also sent another set of the exact lotion for me to giveaway on my blog. So yes, if you are the winner, you get to win this same set I reviewed!
Again, if you're thinking what I gain from this, well, absolutely nothing!! Since the giveaway set is with me, I am actually forking out my own money to ship it to the winner. So I am not gaining anything from you guys!
OK then, just read below for the giveaway terms and entry form, OK?
To enter the giveaway, kindly read and follow the instructions as stated in the Rafflecopter form below.
- You can enter either via login through your Facebook account OR just key in your name and your valid email address.
- Please also leave your valid email address in the post comment so that I can contact you if you win this giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
So what are you waiting for?!! Hurry up! You have 1 month time from now to join in the fun and try your luck!
I received no monetary compensation for this review, I was provided with the product by Thea Skincare in order to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed in this post are my own. Please do your own research when purchasing products, as your opinions may differ from mine.