I have received a number of emails and comments from my followers asking how I get to review products and apps so I decided to list down my tips and post it (maybe weekly?) to share my experience and tips. Feel free to drop me an email or comment if you want to find out more or anything else.
Here goes my first tip:
Now what you need to do:
- Browse around the Internet - look out for websites of the genre you are comfortable with - family friendly, fashion, IT etc etc
- Imagine you are cyber shopping for a product you wanted for yourself, children, family etc.
- If you see any products you would like to try, look out for a way to contact the company. Find their 'Contact Us' link and drop them an email
- If there's no way to email (quite rare), see whether the company have other social medias such as Facebook page or Twitter accounts and try to contact them from there.
- Make sure you have a professionally written pitch email when requesting for products to review!
It doesn't hurt to try,
the worse thing you can get is an email from them saying 'No'.
Just move on from there, you will surely get one awesome company who is eager to share their products with you!
There you go, my 1st blog tips on getting products to review.
Try it yourself and let me know the outcome!
Stay tuned for my next blog tips next week!
** P.S: Please note that it is always better if your blog has good following and good PR rank as these factors help a lot when you request for a product to review.