Oooo... I am excited I get to review this storybook by iStoryTime with my boy! I have only let him watch this movie about 2 weeks ago and he loves it! So I thought it'll be cool to have the storybook on my iPad as well! Anyway, my review as below...
* Title: Kung Fu Panda 2 Storybook
* Price: $2.99
* Category: Books
* Updated: Jun 09, 2011
* Version: 1.0.1
* Size: 43.7 MB
* Language: English
* Seller: zuuka incorporated
* Rated: 4+
* Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Description from the product page:
"Follow Po living his dream as the Dragon Warrior protecting the Valley of Peace alongside his friends and fellow kung fu masters, the Furious Five – Tigress, Crane, Mantis, Viper and Monkey. But Po’s new life of awesomeness is threatened by the emergence of a formidable villain who plans to use a secret, unstoppable weapon to conquer China and destroy kung fu.
Retelling the movie story of Kung Fu Panda 2, the storybook also contains a bonus feature -- “Create-A-Scene” -- a digital sticker book with your favorite characters from Kung Fu Panda 2."
* The illustrations is clear and exactly the same from the movie. If you like to watch the movie, then you can expect the same storyline on this app!
* I like this storybook as I don't need to play the whole movie for my boy to watch, I can go through the app with him and just our imagination and memory to replay back the scenes from the movie.
* I like the 'Create a Scene' which is a digital sticker book you can play and place all the characters from this movie.
You can purchase the "Kung Fu Panda 2 Storybook" app from the iTunes App Store.
I received no monetary compensation for this review, I was provided with the promo code by the sponsor to redeem the application for free from iTunes Store in order to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed in this post are my own. Please do your own research when purchasing products, as your opinions may differ from mine. And if you'd like to read my previous iPad Apps reviews, you can do so by reading this post of mine called "My iPad App Reviews"