This is yet another opportunity I got via Twitter when I stumbled upon this tweet message by Cool Pencil Case looking for bloggers to review their products and I replied them asking whether they are OK with international bloggers, and my oh my, they are happy to provide me some product of my choice from their website for my review! So here goes my review:
About the company:
"- Cool Pencil Case Products are sourced from all over Europe, Canada and Asia
- As a 100% American family owned and operated company, you can feel safe when making a purchase.
- Cool Pencil Case items are hand selected to represent pride in academic achievement while being an exciting surprise for kids.
- Cool Pencil Case items are selected to help kids get excited and interested in school work.
- Cool Pencil case items are unique and ever changing so you’ll find something different every time.
- For moms with pre-teen daughters, Cool Pencil Case items are specifically chosen to assist with the “establishing my identity” and “proving my capabilities” stages of development.
- Cool Pencil Case aims to find inspirational products for a diverse range of students with diverse interests.
- Cool Pencil Case items are designed to inspire children of all ages.
- Cool Pencil Case items make excellent, affordable academic rewards.
- There are specific Cool Pencil Case items to inspire writing skills, art and creativity, organization and responsibility.
- At Cool Pencil Case, we know that moms love pretty pencil case items and stationery too, so don’t be shy, get inspired!"
Seriously people, the products from this company are oozing with cuteness and awesomeness! I just can't decide which items to choose for my review! Of course, being a mum to a 3 year old boy and a 7 months old girl, there are a lot of cute stuff there that I have to forego for my review (too small - choking hazard, school stuff - not yet time for school or classes etc, etc) so I ended up selecting the following items for my review which I can definitely make use of at the moment:
1) Three Dimensional Pear Notepads
I know right? You can't believe this is a notepad! Me too!
It looks so awfully cute and is now located right next to my laptop, ready to be scribbled on should I have anything I needed to jot down! Yay! I totally think it will look great sitting on a table, in the kitchen or in the office, just beautify the room with its cuteness! Love it!
2) Building Block Eraser Set
Ben is really into blocks toys now, with his MegaBloks and Lego set now so I figured it'll be cute to get this for my review. Just like I had expected, the moment Ben saw these erasers, he went straight to playing and stacking mode! I wish there are more of this though, 3 is not enough!
For now, I'm keeping this in my drawer but it'll be his when he's ready for his classes one day. And these are erasers! And stackable and can be play just like any other building block toys! Cute!
3) Colored Crystal Pocket Crayon
Ooohh... this is yet another item I got for Ben in mind. The awesome feature of this product is it has interchangeable tips and the tips are easy to take out and replace. But I do feel that Ben is not at the age to be left alone with this product, so I need to supervise him when he is using this product. Nonetheless, a very good product to have as it has all the cool and cute crayon colors in one single pen!
You can check out more info and browse through the many cute products at http://www.coolpencilcase.com/default.asp
I received no monetary compensation for this review, I was provided with the product by Cool Pencil Case in order to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed in this post are my own. Please do your own research when purchasing products, as your opinions may differ from mine.