I'm all for products which are organic, what more for our children! So when I came across a pitch looking for bloggers to review these organic baby skincare products, I immediately jumped at the chance and emailed away! To my delight, I was given a whole set of the baby skincare products for my review! All the way to me in Malaysia! Woohoooo!! So here goes my review for the "Happy Future USA" baby skincare products:
Description from the product page:
"This is another delightful ‘real organic’ product from France, and certified as ‘pure, natural and organic’ by European Union agencies. Made with all natural olive oil and extract of lime, this hypoallergenic product contains no nut oils or anything harmful to baby. Happy Future products have just a whiff of French vanilla evaporating quickly leaving baby smelling natural and clean. Mom loves this lotion on her hands as well since there is no lingering chemical lotion feel."
* Note: Being Eco-Cert approved also makes these products USDA approved (since 2009 the two are working together) as the only 100% organic Baby Bath products on the North American market.
Picture above is the exact products I get for my review. I received a total of 4 products, so I'll break them down by each product:
* Liniment Lotion for Diaper Change: This is naturally rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids and it is enriched with beeswax, its film-forming action is also known to prevent the onset of redness by forming a moisture-proof barrier. I like the fact that this lotion works throughout the day to protect my girl from diaper rash. It does feel a little bit oily but the most important thing is it helps to coat my girl's bottom from getting rash.
* Delicate Cleansing Bath and Shower Gel: The first time I used this product on my baby girl, I thought it smells weird. Luckily my SIL was visiting us that day and after letting her smell it, she said "Yes, the smell is right. That's what organic products supposed to smell like!!! Trust me, it's good stuff!" Oh-kayyyy... to be honest, this is the 2nd time I reviewed organic bath products and I don't recall the other brand I reviewed smelling like this. When I asked my SIL how come the previous organic bath products i reviewed years ago had fragrant smell, she said they must have added some chemical to make it fragrant. Oh-kayyyy...
Anyway, back to my feedback, I used it for both my kids twice a day and their skin stays smooth and supple. I like the fact that I can use this product from head to toe! Yay!
I also noticed an instance where my girl has some dry skin on her back and I vigorously applied the shower gel on her back for few days and there is no more dry skin on her back anymore when I checked it few days later! Love it!
* Cleansing Lotion non-rinse: This is exactly the same as the "Delicate Cleansing Bath and Shower Gel" except you do not need to rinse off the shower gel after applying. My initial test was on my own hand, where I pour some of the gel onto my palm and started rubbing them. I was kinda hoping this product will fail me when I see tiny bubbles on my palm upon vigorous rubbing but to my surprise, the bubbles disappears very fast, leaving the palm of my hand clean and smooth. Like my SIL said, good stuff!
* Moisturizing Cream- face and body: This product smells good! I actually put on some for myself hahahaha... I don'f often use this product for my girl, only when I noticed her skin is dry then I will apply some on her body.
You can browse through the products at Happy Future USA's website.
I am so excited to be able to hold this giveaway for ONE of my lucky blog followers and/or readers! ONE of you lucky people are going to win the exact same set of awesome products that I got for my review! All 4 of them! You will absolutely love it! Now, let's read below for the giveaway terms and conditions OK?
Please note that this giveaway is only available for US and Canada residents. (apologies to the rest, please don't get mad, OK?)
To enter the giveaway, kindly read and follow the instructions as stated in the Rafflecopter form below.
- You can enter either via login through your Facebook account or just key in your name and your valid email address.
- Please also leave your valid email address in the post comment so that I can contact you if you win this giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received no monetary compensation for this review, I was provided with the product by Happy Future USA in order to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed in this post are my own. Please do your own research when purchasing products, as your opinions may differ from mine.